New York Midtown: New York Midtown office of midsize firm currently seeks a Design Professional Liability Attorney.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced or associate attorney, with experience in design professional liability defense and/or commercial litigation related to construction, who is looking to take the next step in their career and work with a specialized and dynamic team, offering opportunities for career growth and advancement.
• JD from an accredited law school
• Admitted to practice in the state of New York
• 5 - 10 years of litigation experience
• Professional liability experience defending design professionals (architects & engineers)
• Experience handling commercial construction litigation matters (e.g. contract analysis, delay damage claims) is a plus
• Deposition experience
• Superior written and oral communication skills
• Legal project management experience is helpful
Follow us on social media for daily updates on current openings