Silicon Valley, CA: International firm is currently seeking a full-time Staff Attorney to provide high quality, efficient review of diligence materials in M&A transactions for their Silicon Valley Office.
Duties would include:
• Reviewing and summarizing a wide variety of agreements for M&A and financing transactions;
• Identification of key legal and commercial issues from agreements;
• Preparing and reviewing disclosure schedules, tracking diligence materials and creating and updating supplemental request lists; and
• Communicating key results to team and project leaders.
• be admitted to practice and active and in good standing in California;
• have 1-2 years of big law firm licensing/commercial contracts and M&A experience;
• be highly computer literate (with experience using Microsoft Office, Microsoft SharePoint, Merrill, Donnelley, Dropbox and other document repositories);
• be highly motivated and be able work individually and as part of a team;
• have excellent written, oral, analytical, and interpersonal skills; and
• be able to work quickly and efficiently under time pressure with minimal supervision.
Follow us on social media for daily updates on current openings