McLean, VA: Large firm’s McLean, VA office is currently seeking attorneys who are interested in working on a part-time basis and/or flexible hours arrangement to join their successful and growing labor & employment defense litigation team. Both those who are currently employed and those who are looking to return to the work force are encouraged to apply.
This is an ideal position for those who are seeking a more flexible schedule, allowing for a better work-life balance. Working space will be provided in the McLean, VA office location, but the option to work from home, as needed, will be available as well.
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in Virginia
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience with labor & employment defense litigation and some general liability defense strongly preferred
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
Follow us on social media for daily updates on current openings